The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- Theoretical and experimental studies of on heat pipes and thermosyphons, including capillary pumped loop (CPL), loop heat pipe (LHP), oscillating (or pulsating) heat pipes, mini/micro-heat pipes, etc.
- Electronics cooling applications, including thermal control of microelectronics and power electronics, cooling of CPU, LED system
- Heat pipe and thermosyphon applications in energy industry, including heat exchangers, heat regenerators, new and renewable energy systems, etc.
- Aerospace applications of heat pipes, including spacecraft thermal control, space power systems, aircraft thermal control, avionics cooling, etc.
- Heat pipes for special applications, including biomedical instruments, precision metrology, agricultural facilities, environmental systems, etc.
- Manufacturing process and material processing associated with heat pipes and thermosyphons, including new developments of wicks, working fluids, materials, modeling of corrosion and life tests
- State-of-the-art heat pipe development and applications, novel ideas of heat pipe development.
More general communications on advanced cooling technologies,
surface engineering, porous media, boiling & condensation,
manufacturing engineering can also be welcome,
in the limits of a maximum of two special sessions on these topics.
Welcome to 20th IHPC & 14th IHPS!
Address: Krasnokazarmennaya 14, Moscow, 111250 Russia.
Phone: +7 (495) 362-70-40