The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- Fundamental studies on thermal-fluid phenomena associated with heat pipes and closed two-phase thermosyphons.
- Theoretical and experimental studies on heat pipes and thermosyphons, including capillary pumped loops (CPL), loop heat pipes (LHP), oscillating (or pulsating) heat pipes (OHP/PHP), mini/micro-heat pipes, etc.
- Electronics cooling applications, including thermal control of microelectronics and power electronics, cooling of CPU, LED system.
- Heat pipe and thermosyphon applications in energy industry, including heat exchangers, new and renewable energy systems, etc.
- Aerospace applications of heat pipes, including spacecraft thermal control, space power systems, aircraft thermal control, avionics cooling, etc.
- Heat pipes for special applications, including biomedical instruments, precision metrology, agricultural facilities, environmental systems, etc.
- Manufacturing processes and material processing associated with heat pipes and thermosyphons, including new developments of wicks, working fluids, materials, modeling of corrosion and life tests.
- State-of-the-art heat pipe development and applications, novel ideas of heat pipe development.
More general communications on advanced cooling technologies,
surface engineering, porous media, boiling and condensation,
innovative fabrication technologies are also welcome,
in the limits of a maximum of two special sessions on these topics.
Welcome to 20th IHPC & 14th IHPS!
Address: Krasnokazarmennaya 14, Moscow, 111250 Russia.
Phone: +7 (962) 949-54-10